Job Title: Telesales Executive
Location: Bradford (Office Based)
Salary: £17,000 – £20,000 plus commission (uncapped), OTE £35k
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Based in central Bradford, we are a leading manufacturer of innovative own brand, products designed to challenge the market. With over 25 years in the business, we now have four dedicated office spaces including a production office in China and support in India.
Now, we are gearing up to shake both the electronic and health & beauty industries to their core with the introduction of two new brands and a multitude of different, exciting products, and that is just the beginning.
We are innovative, driven, and fearless. If you are a tenacious, driven and organised Telesales professional who can hit the ground running, this could be the next step in your career.
What your day might look like:
- You will be responsible for generating new B2B sales leads and expanding our customer base
- You will be working through a database of potential customers and cold calling prospective client businesses around the UK asking open questions to understand their needs wants and challenges in relation to our product categories and competitors
- You will be organising call-back diaries and updating the CRM system
- You will spend the majority of your time identifying and qualifying leads before passing them across to sales colleagues – but you also need to be capable of closing the sale whenever the opportunity arises
- You will help grow our pipeline of potential sales opportunities and warm leads
- You will have at least 12 months experience in a similar telesales or customer contact role
- You will be enthusiastic, confident, articulate and have great interpersonal skills
- You will be ambitious, self-motivated, resilient and tenacious
- You are able to think on your feet but take an organised and planned approach to your work and have an excellent telephone manner
- Free samples of all our exciting products
- Massage chairs
- Opportunity to progress
- Free on-street parking
- Central Bradford location
- 28 days holidays
- Full training and induction
- Casual Fridays and an early finish
- As much tea and coffee as you can drink!
- Company pension
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Sales Officer, FMCG Sales Officer, FMCG Sales Coordinator, FMCG Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Sales Coordinator, Business Development Officer, Internal Sales Officer, Direct Sales, Key Sales, Business Developer, Business Plan, Business Development, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, Business Development, Sales, Lead Generation, New Client Sales, B2B, Account Director, Key Account Manager, Business Development Lead may also be considered for this role