Sorry, this job has expired!
Trainee Enforcement Agents / Certificated Enforcement Agents
Up to £22000 per annum + Commission and Bonus (OTE £55,000+)
Job Title: Trainee Enforcement Agents / Certificated Enforcement Agents
Location: London and the Home Counties
Salary: £22,000 Basic + Commission and Bonus (OTE £55,000+)
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Working Hours: Shift Patterns 6.00am to 2.00pm and 1.00pm to 9.00pm including every other Saturday
Since 1996, The Company has been offering superior revenue collection services to their clients and an effective and ethical recovery process for their customers. This, along with their constant pursuit of excellence, has helped to establish their position as one of the leading companies in the industry. A position they have been proud to occupy from day one.
- Achieve successful outcomes
- Ensure an ethical, effective manner
- Be pro-active and reactive to their needs
- Harness the latest operational and information technologies
- Ensure regular communication through a dedicated Customer Services Manager
- Build trust and maintain a fair and respectful relationship with their customers
- Must have a drivers licence
- Cannot have a criminal record
- High earning potential for hard working individuals
- Long Term Career
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Debt Recovery Coordinator, Debt Recovery Specialist, Debt Advisor, Collections Advisor, Debt Recovery, Negotiations Officer, Negotiations Advisor, Debtor Management, Collections Officer, Customer Advisor, Negotiations, Collections, Debt Collections, Recovery Advisor, Collections Negotiator, Collections Agent will also be considered.