Sorry, this job has expired!
Trainee Scheme secretary and Project Analyst – Pensions
Job Title: Trainee Scheme secretary and Project Analyst
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a growing business and is looking to expand their projects and scheme secretarial team based in Reading. This role offers you an exciting opportunity to join a successful team where you will be able develop quickly and take on new responsibilities as your confidence and experience grows.
They offer professional independent trustee, project and secretarial services to a wide range of clients.
Trainee Scheme Managers provide proactive and wide ranging secretarial and governance support to the Client Directors and Scheme Managers across a portfolio of clients. They will build valuable client experience by supporting senior colleagues preparing for and attending Board meetings and getting involved in a variety of project work. They will build strong relationships with the trustees, advisers, and be ready to answer queries from members about their pension benefits.
Study support would be provided to progress to a relevant pension qualification, such as PMI.
- Supporting the delivery of client-facing activities,
- Preparing vital governance documents for client meetings and leading discussions on these at client meetings,
- Assisting in the day to day running of pension schemes and proactively managing priorities and workloads to meet client needs,
- Contribute to marketing and proposals for new business opportunities,
- Carrying out administrative tasks contributing to the efficient running of Trustee meetings,
- Using technology to support efficient meetings,
- Establish professional, polite and friendly relationship with clients, advisers and colleagues,
- Learning quickly on the job, through formal training and senior colleagues around you, and
- Due to the changing nature of the business, the job holder may from time to time be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within their capabilities.
Knowledge & experience
Some experience of:
- Working in a customer focused environment,
- Following detailed processes and instructions,
- Building effective relationships with colleagues, clients and advisers and
- Delivering services to tight timescales
Training, education & qualification
- Educated to degree level or equivalent standard
- Strong A levels and Maths and English GCSE or equivalent qualification
- Either willing to study for PMI exams or already working towards PMI qualification
Skills, abilities & personal qualities
- Clear aptitude for planning, organising and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels from board directors to shop floor workers
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships
- Ability to work in advance of deadlines and prioritising multiple tasks
- Enthusiastic, positive and flexible approach to work
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Deals effectively with challenge/conflict and comes forward with options, ideas and solutions adapted to the audience
- Good team player, but motivated to work individually when needed
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Client Support Administrator, Customer Support Executive, Pensions Caseworker, Pensions Administrator, Project Administrator, Pension Data Administrator, Pension Data Processor, Client Services Executive, Customer Service Executive, Pension Administration Caseworker, Business Support, Financial Services Administrator, Financial Services Support, Financial Services Caseworker may also be considered for this role.