Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
Location: Bradford (Office Based)
Salary: £16,000 to £20,000 per annum depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Based in central Bradford, we are a leading manufacturer of innovative own brand, products designed to challenge the market. With over 25 years in the business, we now have four dedicated office spaces including a production office in China and support in India.
Now, we are gearing up to shake both the electronic and health & beauty industries to their core with the introduction of two new brands and a multitude of different, exciting products, and that is just the beginning.
We are innovative, driven, and fearless. If you are a driven, organised Warehouse professional who strives for perfection, this could be the next step in your career.
What your Day might look like…
- Assisting with the loading and unloading goods from delivery vans or lorries
- Allocating storage space to goods
- Collecting items from throughout the warehouse, preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to a schedule
- Performing warehouse inventory controls
- Label correctly Picking and packing orders
- Stock counting and location checks
- Moving the goods to the correct area in the warehouse, either manually or using fork lift truck
- Recording any damaged, missing or faulty goods
- Signing the delivery form, once satisfied that the goods are complete
- Compliance with security procedures and health & safety
- Maintaining the warehouse in a tidy state and clearing away packing material and debris
- Previous Warehouse experience required
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
- Ability to plan and organise work
- Ability to accurately complete paperwork and count stock items
- An understanding of health and safety requirements
- Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure / cost of poor quality
- Forklift truck License desirable – Not Essential
- Able to work independently
We promise that no two days will be the same. This is your opportunity to shine and drive the business and its team forward.
- Free samples of all our exciting products
- Massage chairs
- Opportunity to progress
- Free on-street parking
- Central Bradford location
- 28 days holidays
- Full training and induction
- Casual Fridays and an early finish
- As much tea and coffee as you can drink!
- Company pension
Up for the challenge? Apply now and let’s get your career kickstarted!
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Warehouse Person, Inventory Administrator, Warehouse Operative, Goods Outwards Stock Control Assistant, Packer, Packaging, Inventory Assistant, Fork Lift Truck Driver, Forklift Truck Operator, Forklift Licence, FLT Driver, Logistics Assistant, Logistics Operative, Distribution Operative, Inventory Management Assistant, Inventory Management Administrator may also be considered for this role.