Sorry, this job has expired!
Workshop Engineer / Repair Technician / Maintenance Fitter
Job Title: Workshop Engineer
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Purpose of the Role:
To service and repair Customer equipment within Company procedures
- Undertake installations, repairs and planned maintenance of Customer equipment to Company specifications
- Ensure compliance with all Company, legislative and Health and Safety procedures
- Ensure all work undertaken meets Industry and Company work standards, ensures unsafe equipment is clearly identified to the workshop Foreman/Manager
- Ensures security, cleanliness and roadworthy condition of Company vehicles under their control, reports defects immediately
- Ensures security and correct use of all tools and spares issued, reporting all defective tools immediately the defect is identified
- Complies with Company administrative procedures including the timely completion of worksheets, timesheets and all other forms as required
- Acts at all times as an Ambassador for the business and maintains cordial relationships with Customers
- Ensures day to day skills/ knowledge is regularly and adequately imparted to less experienced staff, particularly to Apprentices
- Undertakes other duties which the Company may from time to time reasonably request
- Complies with all aspects of ISO 9001:2015 under your remit
- LOLER qualified – knowledge of hydraulics
- Basic education required
- 2 years relevant experience
- Employ technical skill without direction
- To be aware of delays in Operation and check to limit the effect on Customers
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Service Technician, Repairs Technician, Field Service Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Support, Manufacturing Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Maintenance Support Technician, Mechanical Engineer, Repair Engineer, Maintenance Electrician, Electrical Technician may also be considered for this role.